Confined Space Competent Person Training
Available in Spanish
Based on OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146 permit-required confined space standards, this course covers the requirements for general industry and construction entry supervisors and management who oversee confined space operations and programs.
- Introduction: What a confined space is & how many do you enter every day
- Module 1: What the hazards may be in a confined space & assessment of risks.
- Module 2: Examination of the roles of management
- Module 3: Atmospheric hazards
- Module 4: How to know if something is wrong, and what to do.
- Module 5: Preparing to enter, going in and getting out alive.
- Module 6: Completing a Confined Space Entry
- Conclusion: Written test, congratulations to participants.
Request a quote to review