Air and Gas Sampling
Toxic air particles including dust, silica, chemicals and gases are harmful to workers that are exposed to them.
Our air and gas sampling services will measure a substance’s concentration over various time frames as a result of emissions from a single source or multiple sources. The baseline sampling will help ensure regulatory exposure standards while the report will help determine controls to mitigate the hazards and the PPE that workers must wear to protect themselves.
- Summarized lab report findings
- Sample data and exposure summary
- Suggested air quality improvements
Benefits of Air & Gas Sampling
Air Sampling and Gas Detection plays a valuable role in a workplace safety program.
- Compliance with OSHA and other regulatory agency requirements.
- Establishing a baseline to measure future changes
- Substance-specific standards require that periodic sampling be performed on a regular basis, such as monthly or quarterly.
- Measure the changes in production process, control, or ventilation
- Assess the effectiveness of hazard controls
- Determine the proper personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Identify the source of leaks or emissions