Alternative Methods / Measures
Alternative methods or measures are used in routine and integral production tasks where efficiencies can be increased while still maintaining a safe work environment without performing lockout. Solutions may include partial lockout, interlock designs, elimination of hazards through engineering, special tools, remote controls or other technologies.
Alternative methods can be developed to OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 “minor servicing exception”, ANSI/ASSE Z244.1 and international standards to meet your local requirements.
- Alternative Methods Assessments to Codes & Standards
- Alternative Method Development & Documentation
- Task Procedure Development & Documentation
- Machine Safety Engineering Design & Consultation
- Alternative Methods Procedure Development Training