Industrial Safety and Training Webinar Solutions
Instructor Led & Customized by Subject Matter Experts
Martin Technical, with our partners, offer Industrial Safety and Training Webinar Solutions focused on training to help you maintain compliance, as well as educational safety topics that build your safety culture. We are standing by to offer you quality, remote training solutions lead by our subject matter experts. Register your employees for upcoming webinars or let us customize a webinar around your needs. All webinar training includes certificates and continuing education units (CEUs).
Ready To Watch
- 2021 NFPA 70E Updates & Changes – Mid Year Session – 60 Min
- Infrared Inspections: Everything You Need to Know – 60 Min
- Virtual Reality & Blended Learning Safety Training – 60 Min
- Blended Learning & the Future of Safety Training in the Digital Age – 60 Min
- 2021 NFPA 70E Updates & Changes – 60 Min
- PPE Selection and COVID Care – 60 Min
- Switchgear Maintenance and Testing – 90 Min
- Lightning Protection Systems Webinar Training – Installation Requirements – 90 Min
- Lockout – Understanding Alternative, Task & Lockout Procedures Webinar Training – 2 Hour
- Lockout For Authorized Persons Webinar Training – 3 Hour
- Electrical Safety & Arc Flash Webinar Training – 4 Hour
- Leveraging Technology for Safety Audits – Coming Soon
Martin Technical Training & Customized Webinars
Supplement on-site training with a webinar, hosted by our subject matter experts. Flexible and convenient scheduling is safe and cost effective. Martin Technical can create webinar training and Safety QualifiedTM options for your workers from everything electrical to CPR and First Aid:
Or let us customize a webinar to cover your specific training and facility needs.
- 1-Day Webinars
- 2-Day Webinars
- Custom Schedule Webinars
Safety and Training Webinar Solutions are in demand as more remote training solutions are needed and as technology erupts in the safety industry. Most safety managers are tasked to develop and deliver safety training to keep workers safe while engaged in hazardous and high-risk job activities.
Martin Technical makes the complex simple, and the hazardous safe. You can let the experts guide you in the evolving world of safety training and remote learning options.