2017 NEC National Electrical Code
Designed for Maintenance Technicians, Electricians & Engineers
Comply with the New 2017 NEC® Code Changes
The NEC is updated every three years as the United States standards for the electrical codes. Included as a part of the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), the National Electrical Code ( NEC ®) is more widely used than any other installation or construction code in the world. Its purpose is to provide anyone working with electricity the most up-to-date, best practices for safe installation and maintenance of electrical systems and equipment.
The purpose of the 2017 NEC National Electrical Code training is to help contractors, maintenance technicians, electricians & engineers understand the new 2017 Code ® changes and meet compliance with United States standards for electrical codes. Attendees will learn:
- How to Navigate the National Electrical Code®
- Learn About the Many 2017 Code Changes
- Application of Safety to Specific Equipment and Tasks Found in Your Plant
- Identify Key NEC® Electrical Terms
- Locate Information Required for Individual Jobs
- Determine the Applicability of NEC® Code Rules
- Understand the most Important 2017 NEC® Changes
- Learn How to Apply Tables in Solving Typical Electrical Wiring & Raceway Problems
2020 NEC® also available!