Basic Electricity for Commercial & Industrial Equipment
This hands-on basic electricity training provides our students with a solid foundation of electrical knowledge for commercial electrical equipment and distribution systems. Students will learn to improve safety, overall efficiency and reduce equipment downtime by applying the fundamentals of electrical skills. This hands-on course is specifically developed and geared for maintenance technicians and other non-electrical personnel but also a great update for experienced electricians and engineers working in industrial plants and commercial buildings.
- Hands-On Workshop with 24v Test Systems
- Understand How to work with Industrial Electricity
- Learn Best Practices for Electrical Safety
- Learn How to Build Circuits and Replace Equipment
- How to Properly Measure Circuits with a Meter
- Learn about the Latest Industry Codes & Special Equipment