Electrical Troubleshooting & Maintenance for Commercial & Industrial Equipment
This hands-on Electrical Troubleshooting & Maintenance for Commercial & Industrial Equipment training features live troubleshooting scenarios on finger safe (24 volt) equipment. Students will learn the proper and safe process for troubleshooting industrial and commercial electrical equipment, resulting in reduced costs and downtime. The hands-on learning features simulated problems commonly found in HVAC systems, pump and motors, automated machines and power distribution equipment.
This training is designed for electricians, maintenance or mulit-craft technicians that want to learn the foundation of proper troubleshooting or enhance their skills with today’s best practices. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to identify and fix electrical problems in the most efficient and safe manner.
- Hands-On Workshops with Real Troubleshooting & PPE
- Fundamental Troubleshooting Process for Electrical System Problem Solving
- How to Work Safely while Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting Motors, Circuits, Lighting, PLCs, VFDs & Power Systems
- Learn to Save Money & Time by Proper Maintenance & Troubleshooting